Port Scanner Crack + With Serial Key PC/Windows Latest
The Port Scanner app is a simple yet useful tool that allows you to determine the status of network connections. It can find open ports and discover vital services running on the destination server. This application is free and it offers a new and unique feature: the option to disable the open ports in a very convenient manner. You can turn the open ports off to check whether they are still available, and open them back again if the desired service is still running.
If you allow this tool to be executed, it will display a window with a list of open ports. To manage the list, you can: add or remove port listings, as well as select which services should be shown. The app does not require a computer, and can be run offline on a mobile device. Users can simply click the ‘Start’ button, select a network type and the scan will begin.
There are no other features included in the tool, but it is worth mentioning that it can function as a network discovery and mapping tool. Moreover, it can be used for security purposes, and it is often employed in these circumstances.
Port scanner Features:
– Short Name: Port Scanner
– Category: Utility
– Status: Active
– Version: 13.1.0
– Size: 21.66MB
– License: Free
– Category: Network
– Author: N/A
– Updated: 2018-02-22
– Developer: N/A
– Group: Network
– Platform: Windows
– Connection to the Internet: Always
– Open ports: 3389, 80, 9876, 49152, 49153, 49154, 49155, 49156, 49157, 49158, 49159, 49160, 49161, 49162, 49163, 49164, 49165, 49166, 49167, 49168, 49169, 49170, 49171, 49172, 49173, 49174, 49175, 49176, 49177, 49178, 49179, 49180, 49181, 49182, 49183, 49184, 49185, 49186, 49187, 49188, 49189, 49190, 49191, 49192, 49193, 49194, 49195, 49196, 49197, 49198, 49199, 49200, 49201, 49202, 49203, 49204, 49205
Port Scanner Crack + Serial Key
Port scanner Full Crack is a free port scanner. The program can be run as a command line utility or be installed as an application on your Windows system. Port scanner generates log files when performing scans to help you. In addition to this, a graphical user interface of the application is available. You can configure the program by defining the port range and the scanning time.
The application will notify you the operating system and IP address of the scanned host and its version. Also, it shows the open ports on the system and the service these ports are used to provide. However, the program is not compatible with Windows versions prior to Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008. After the scan has been finished, the log file for the scan will be generated and stored on the desktop. A detailed log of the scan will be sent to the program log file, including all the information that has been collected and the IP addresses of the scanned hosts.
You can also run Port Scanner as a Windows console. This will open a new command window with the aforementioned information. Below are some of the features of the free port scanning software:
● The application is compatible with Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 and it can be used with 64 bit and 32 bit operating systems. You can run this command line utility as well as the application in a command prompt and you can use the application to scan multiple IP addresses or several networks.
● The application does not require any installation and it works on any Windows system.
● The application is freeware and costs nothing.
● The application includes an interface where you can configure the program and the parameters that you want to run the scan. You can set up the program to scan the network every hour or every day.
● The application comes with a log file that keeps track of all the information that is sent during the scan. This log file can be accessed in both a text or a JSON format and you can view them in a file manager or in an editor.
● The application generates a log file with the scan and it includes the IP address of the scanned host.
● The program has a limited help file and it can be accessed by pressing F1 in the main window.
● The IP address of the computer that is scanned is mentioned in the welcome window.
● The application includes a free version and a pro version. However, you do not need to pay anything to use the free version of this software.
● This free version of the application does not require any registration.
● For this
Port Scanner Crack +
Considering the fact that the port scanner is not really much in size, you would be surprised by the detailed information about the ports it can detect. It covers from 5 to 400 ports, depending on the configuration of the workstation, that can be selected, therefore, you should not have a problem finding a port. A study of ports done by Port Scanner reveals that a typical workstation could be counted on having around 30 of them: 5 network, 8 TCP and 16 UDP ports.
Currently, Port Scanner offers a detailed description of each detected port. Since ports are numbered, it has been possible to divide them into several sub-categories. The tool enables you to study all discovered ports and to check if they are open or closed. Depending on the settings made, you can choose between UDP or TCP ports. What is more, it is quite easy to find the process ID of the process that manages each port. This way, you can get closer to the device that uses the port and determine whether the process is needed or whether it is something that is unnecessary on your workstation.
Supported Operating Systems:
Port Scanner is developed to work with Windows OS. The software enables you to set the criteria for the analysis, such as: the IP address or the process ID. The application detects a wide variety of systems, including Microsoft Windows (older versions or 7) and Linux, macOS, FreeBSD, solaris, windows 8 and all versions of Windows 10.
Port Scanner Key Features:
The Port Scanner developer team has created a user-friendly interface that allows you to create an analysis of an entire network, and also enables you to create a test-run. The latter allows you to run a test on a particular device and see all detected ports in action. The tool comes with the Log Viewer, which enables you to view the previously made analysis.
Port Scanner operates within the predefined time limit, except if you selected the Scan Permanent option. In this case, you can leave the application running for days if it is needed, and the results will be presented automatically and kept in the system, without eating up resources.
Port Scanner can be used as a command-line application or as a tool included in a network monitoring solution. It can be configured both from the interface and via environment variables, if the needed parameters are provided.
Port Scanner can be run in the following modes: Port Check (quick analysis), Scan IP Address, Network
What’s New in the Port Scanner?
Port scanning is a technique for discovering TCP/IP ports that are open on a network computer system or on a single computer system. Port scanning determines the state of port assignments by attempting a connection to the advertised ports to identify if they are open or closed. A port is assigned a unique number within the TCP/IP protocol. Some assigned ports may be closed, meaning that they are not accessible, or available on the computer’s network interface; it is not advisable to assign a port number that is already assigned by another system.
Port scanning is usually used as a research tool to determine what ports are open in a particular network environment or a single computer system, but port scanning can be used to scan for any open ports on the network or computer system. Port scanning is sometimes employed to test the security of a network or computer system, and, occasionally, port scanning is used for learning more about TCP/IP connections, or for breaking into insecure systems. Port scanning is the activity of testing an open port on a computer or network to determine if the port is open.
It is possible to use a port scanner to determine whether the port is really open, or instead if it is open in the software in the user interface but not connected to anything. If the port is not assigned an IP address, it will not respond to any type of requests.
Typically a port scanner will start at different ports one at a time, test if the port is open, and move to the next port, test it, and so on until all ports are tested. When using a connection-oriented protocol such as FTP, it is not possible to use port scanning to test if the port is open or not; instead, it will fail to connect.
Cisco Systems has developed its own set of services, known as Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP), using which all Cisco devices provide additional information about the network configuration. For instance, CDP is used for determining the IP address and the MAC address of nodes and routers. This information is registered on the active interface and it can be retrieved by using the CLANG command. Note that Cisco Discovery Protocol is used to retrieve both the IP address and the MAC address of nodes and devices.
CLANG command is used for retrieving any information on the status of open ports, such as IP address, version number and the port state. This information is called the “ACL” (Access Control List). CLANG command is used to display the configuration of the interface.
In a network scan,
* Windows 10 operating system, 64 bit or later
* 2.0 GHz CPU
* 4 GB of RAM
* Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 or Visual Studio 2013 (with extended support)
* Direct X 9.0c or later (see system requirements below)
* Download and installation of the following required components:
* Modern Warfare™ 2 content
* PC Game or Xbox 360® game disc for The Awakening expansion content
* Installation disc for (Optional) Call of Duty® 4: Modern Warfare (U-Kick Code)